For Engineering Students Please Pay Exam Dues Directly to College Account. “Details Under College Fees “
Inaugural of 3 weeks – Student Induction Program on 8th Jan 2021, Timings : 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Four new courses offered from 2020-21 : M.Tech (2) , BVOC (2)
Vision : Creating Human Excellence For a Better Society
Mission : Unfold into a World class organization with strong academic and research base, producing responsible
citizens to cater to the changing needs of the society.
- Dr.Syamala Rao has been selected as "Distinguished faculty in Management " in "Ambitious awards for Education Excellence 2021"
- Dr.Sayibala has been selected as "Distinguished faculty in English" in "Ambitious awards for Education Excellence 2021"
- " Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat programme"In Commemoration of 75th Year of Independence Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat programme, Ministry of Education encourages everyone to learn 100 Sentences in different languages with an aim to reach 1 crore people/students. Click on this link for details https://ekbharat.gov.in/
- GVPCDPGC student selected to participate in Republic Day parade 2019.
- Conducted Mass Plantation in and around School and Village and in the evening conducted Valedictory Function.
- Conduction of Essay Writing, Elocution, Poster Presentation and Cultural competition among NSS Volunteers and in the evening conducted Motivation Lecture by Dr. M.F. Rehman, Director, GVP Degree College and Dr. E. Lakshmi Narayana, NSS Programme Officer, GVP Degree College.
- Conduction of Survey on Village People by NSS Volunteers and in the evening conducted Motivation Lecture by Dr. J. Siva Satyanarayana, Precedent JCI Walter.
- Inauguration and in the evening conducted Orientation Program
- Awareness Rally on Voter’s Day and in the evening Interaction with School Children’s
- Republic Day Celebrations at School, Cleaning of School Premises and in the evening conducted Presentations by NSS Volunteers.
- Awareness Campaign on Health and Clean in the village and in the evening conducted Awareness Program on Health and Hygiene for NSS Volunteers by Dr. Santhosh Kumar Dhavala