2. The candidates should bring their Hall Tickets and duly filled in self-declaration form every day to their examination Hall for inspection by the invigilator.
3. Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, scale, instrument box, non-programmable calculator, water bottle, mask, sanitizer etc. to maintain the COVID rules and to avoid spreading of COVID-19. Exchanging of pens, pencils etc. are should not allowed. They must use Black/Blue ink for answering the examination.
4. Candidates must not write their name anywhere on the answer scripts.
5. Candidates should sign only in the space provided on the OMR Sheet.
6. Candidates will not allowed into the examination hall after the scheduled time and not permitted to leave the examination hall before one and half hours after the commencement of the examination.
7. Candidates are not allowed to bring any book, manuscript, typed script or any paper of description, cell phone or electronics gadgets into the examination hall.
8. Candidates are not allowed to bring Clarks’ Mathematical and Physical tables. If required they will be supplied by the college in the examination hall.
9. Candidate should not write anything on their Hall Tickets and Question Paper.
10. Candidates are required to answer all the questions in the main answer sheet only. No additional sheet is supplied.