Admission into these courses is on the basis of Rank in Andhra University Common Entrance Test, AUCET.
Annual intake: 36
Duration of course: 2 Years
- M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)
Research and Development
- Developing green methodologies for organic transformations,
- Synthesis of biological active natural product analogues,
- Synthesis of novel heterocyclic compounds
- Kinetic and mechanistic studies of substitution reactions iron(II)-α,α-diimine mixed ligand complexes
- C. Balakrishna, Umadevi Parimi and Manoranjan Beher*; T3Ps mediated domino C (sp2)–H sulfenylation/ annulation of enaminones and methylsulfinyls for the synthesis of chromone thioether derivatives; New Journal of Chemistry, 2019.
- K. Naveen Kumar, Karteek Rao, Uma Devi Parimi,*; Synthesis and Antimicrobial Activity of Piperine Analogues Containing [1,2,4]-Triazole Ring; Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2019, Vol. 31, 4.
- Kumar Pinninti, Umadevi Parimi*; Novel Bis(1,2,4-Oxadiazolyl) fused thiazole Derivatives: Synthesis and Anticancer activity; Russian journal of General Chemistry, 2018, 88, 10.
- Rajesh Bellam, Nageswara Rao Anipindi, Deogratius Jaganyi Effect of CTAB and SDS on base hydrolysis of iron(II)-sulphonated and unsulphonated phenyl-1,2,4-triazine complexes - A kinetic and mechanistic study 2018, 258, 57-65