Creating Human Excellence For A Better Society.
Unfold Into A World-Class Organization With Strong Academic And Research Base, Producing Responsible Citizens To Cater To The Changing Needs Of The Society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1: Understand and apply the computing techniques with mathematics and industrial concepts for solving the real time industrial problems.
- PSO2: Analyze, design, develop, test and maintain the software applications with latest computing tools and technologies.
Program Educational Objectives( PEOs)
- PEO1:Graduates will be competent enough to identify, analyze, design and develop software solutions to the problems in the field.
- PEO2: Graduates, equipped with good communication skills and technical expertise will be able to conceptualize and lead projects with an aim to become effective entrepreneurs or employees.
- PEO3:Graduates, with exposure to highly active research environment, will have the motivation to participate and contribute in research and development.
- PO1:Analyse existing algorithms for different applications
- PO2:Develop new algorithms
- PO3:Write computer applications and test them.
- PO4:Use technologies like distributed computing, cloud computing and other upcoming technologies
- PO5:Write computer programs for handling and analysis of big data arising in various fields
- PO6:Operate commercially available software tools for solving scientific and business related problems.
- PO7:Lead a team to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- PO8:Conform to cultural, environmental, sustainability and ethical issues
- PO9:Communicate across teams verbally, visually and by writing and manage the systems.
- PO10:An ability to function in person and in group with the capacity to be a team leader.
- PO11:Choose appropriate online educational programmes for further learning, participate in seminars and conferences.
- PO12:Graduates will be able to assess the need for innovation and initiate the process through entrepreneurship or otherwise.