Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide strong foundation in engineering concepts.
- To introduce latest technologies being used in the present day industry.
- To ensure placements in reputed organizations by training them in soft skills, domain knowledge and leadership/managerial skills.
- To inculcate professional attributes like ethics, positive attitude, responsibility and accountability by supplementing with co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- The ability to apply fundamental knowledge of core subjects in design and development of electronic circuits and communication systems.
- Competence in using electronic modern IT tools (Simulation software`s) for design and analysis of complex electronic system for research activities.
- Adaptability to change in work environment, good inter personal skills and professional ethics.