Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1: Create, select and supply appropriate techniques, resources and modern technology in multidisciplinary environment and also able to setup mathematical models of real world problems and obtain solutions in structured and analytical approaches with independent judgement and also create interest towards the area of research.
- PSO 2: Acquire knowledge about the theory of statistics with Computer Science as one of the subject in graduation level, the students have research empower in any discipline like engineering, management, bio- sciences, finance etc,. It leads to the students as a data scientist.
- PSO 3:The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, and multimedia and big data analytics for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity. They develop the ability to employ modern platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur and a zest for higher studies.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Critical thinking skills: Students able to take informed actions by differentiating between fact and opinion, recognize and evaluate, develop inferential skills and distinguish logical assumption from different perceptive allow making decisions and judgments by using scientific-based reasoning.
- Analytical skills: Students able to analyze and interpret concepts from a variety of methods apply these methods to analogous situations. They assess the elements of a problem and become competent at problem solving.
- Usage of modern tools and technologies: Students develop scientific orientation and are at ease in the adoption of modern techniques.
- Effective communication: Students develop skills like listening, speaking, reading and writing in their respective domains and become communicators.
- Ethics: Students develop ethical values and contribute to nation building as responsible citizens.
- Self-directed and life –long learning:Acquire the ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context socio-technological changes.
- Social interaction and sustainability: Students develop empathy towards the societal needs and are able to contribute sustainable development and gain knowledge and skill to understand and solve environmental issues and problems