Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1:To understand the interdisciplinary nature of mathematics and to integrate knowledge of Physics , Chemistry and other disciplines to a wide variety of Mathematical problems and also create interest towards the area of research.
- PSO 2: Be able to demonstrate basic knowledge in the core areas of Physics( Classical Mechanics, Waves & Acoustics, Optics & Lasers, Thermodynamics, Electricity Magnetism & Electronics, Modern Physics). Be versatile in laboratory techniques in using modern as well as conventional apparatus.
- PSO 3: Be able to demonstrate basic knowledge in the core areas of Chemistry (Analytical, Inorganic, Organic , Physical , Pharmaceutical and Green Chemistry). Be versatile in classical laboratory techniques , use of instrumental methods for analysis as well as synthesis and follow standardized procedures and regulations in handling and disposal of chemicals.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Critical thinking skills: Students able to take informed actions by differentiating between fact and opinion, recognize and evaluate, develop inferential skills and distinguish logical assumption from different perceptive allow making decisions and judgments by using scientific-based reasoning.
- Analytical skills: Students able to analyze and interpret concepts from a variety of methods apply these methods to analogous situations. They assess the elements of a problem and become competent at problem solving.
- Usage of modern tools and technologies: Students develop scientific orientation and are at ease in the adoption of modern techniques.
- Effective communication: Students develop skills like listening, speaking, reading and writing in their respective domains and become communicators.
- Ethics: Students develop ethical values and contribute to nation building as responsible citizens.
- Self-directed and life –long learning:Acquire the ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context socio-technological changes.
- Social interaction and sustainability: Students develop empathy towards the societal needs and are able to contribute sustainable development and gain knowledge and skill to understand and solve environmental issues and problems